Just sitting in amazement


So, I guess today is day 21 of our Daniel Fast.
I sit and reflect on all that has been accomplished and all God has done
in my life in this time and my heart bursts forth in gratitude and appreciation!

I had my first real speaking engagement at another church
and it ended up being so GOD and so perfectly timed! I was invited to share my
testimony and do some worship and we just kept praying for God's kingdom to come
and God's will to be done! I kept praying LORD just COME and be GLORIFIED!
Manifest Your magnificent presence and bring your ANOINTING which will break
yokes and destroy the works of the devil on this earth.
Let me just say my God did not disappoint!
I had a friend say that when we sang they truly know now what it means to
feel the presence of the Lord!
The alters were opened up for prayer and people responded and
God responded to those people!
Someone was healed instantly of excruciating back pain
I believe a marriage was healed
Three people literally fell down in the manifest presence of the LORD

unable to stand. God ministered to hearts and God gave words of comfort,
counsel and peace. Prayers were answered.
At one point Pastor Tawnya was just warring in the Spirit over a man

who had fallen under God's presence and the Holy Spirit just kept saying to me
"Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies" so I walked over to where he was laying
and spoke those words to Him and I saw in my mind's eye a combination lock
safe and told him it was over his heart and he needed to "open" it up to his wife!
He had "locked her out" with judgement and only he had the combination and 
he needed to open it up and ask God to fill it with His love.
Chuck has spoken words to him of GRACE and MERCY.
Afterwards he came up to us and said (with tears) "I was at the laundromat

today asking God WHY can't I just LOVE her??" --- and how God MET  him
in that little country church.
Other women were ministered to...there were many tears and many hugs and
much rejoicing and laughter.
The  Pièce de résistance
was a young mother who was sitting beside me and all of a sudden her head
started rolling around and her eyes were rolling
back in her head and I looked at Pastor Tawnya and
said "That's demonic!" and she looked at me and
said "Yeah, she's manifesting!" - I just looked at
her and it looked like she had cat eyes and I said
"I think you have a seducing spirit?" and she and
her sister just laughed and I said "have you ever
seduced someone?" and she said yes.
Well -- everyone else pretty much had left and
Chuck, myself, Pastor Tawnya and the girl's
mother stayed and a woman from Kentucky was
skyping in --- they entered into real intense
spiritual warfare/deliverance prayers. There
was real resistance and we just persevered and
there was a moment where it looked like she
cracked open like and egg and laid her head
on her friend's breast and just wept soft tears,
God's LOVE broke through and she was set
free! Pastor Tawnya grabbed her chin in her
hands and said "Look at her eyes!!" and when
she looked at me those cat eyes were gone.
She looked so different. So soft...like such a little
girl...a radiant daughter of the most high GOD!

When Pastor Tawnya and I met the week before
to pray and she shared her heart/vision for the church
and she said God had given her an Isaiah 61 ministry
I laughed and I said "Tawnya! God told me the same
thing!! I LOVE Isaiah 61!"   Hallelujah.

61 “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”
And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
But you shall be named the priests of the Lord,
They shall call you the servants of our God.
You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
And in their glory you shall boast.
Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,
And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.
Therefore in their land they shall possess double;
Everlasting joy shall be theirs.
“For I, the Lord, love justice;
I hate robbery for burnt offering;
I will direct their work in truth,
And will make with them an everlasting covenant.
Their descendants shall be known among the Gentiles,
And their offspring among the people.
All who see them shall acknowledge them,
That they are the posterity whom the Lord has blessed.”
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth brings forth its bud,
As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth,
So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.


Also on my way to her church
the Lord spoke directly to my heart that day ---
THIS CHURCH BUILDING was my great-great-great Grandpa Ryan's
church -- and the Lord showed me a tree root system that had
been cut off and the Lord spoke to my heart and said "I am restoring you to your Righteous Root Heritage!"
My heart leapt and my eyes wept!
So that night I got to speak/share, I saw in the "Spirit" 
my grandpa Ryan's boots and I stepped into them 


Then the other night I had a dream
and in my dream I was rummaging through a yard sale my pastor was having and I came across a golden chain/rope necklace with a small purple gemstone on it. The chain had been snapped.  I somehow saw his wife in heaven and knew it was hers and I knew there was great value and worth to it. I knew it could be fixed.
I asked if I could buy it and he sort of shrugged and said I could have it!  I graciously took it! and after I received it, it changed
it was now a thick herringbone necklace with elegant script writing on it and the purple stone turned into a multifaceted grouping of gorgeous purple stones and I new this necklace had been given to Kathy
for like academic success? somehow it was like given to her upon graduation from college (or something like that)
and I sat down at a computer ready to google the
designer of the necklace!

The next day Chuck and I were talking in the kitchen and I shared my dream with him. Very seriously he looked at me and he said "It was Kathy's mantle for prayer"
I burst into tears
then I went upstairs and told God I would receive it
with joy. I journalled about it and we talked more later
and Chuck said ever since Kathy had passed away he was praying
that someone from church would pick it up.

on a PRACTICAL note---
I am waking up and getting out of bed!
EVEN like sleeping "in" now is 8:30 and not 11!?
and I HAVEN'T HAD ANY CAFFEINE IN THREE SOLID WEEKS!
I used to tell people I used caffeine medicinally!
and I depended on it!
Now I think I am going to avoid it like the plague??


It's been a fantastic three weeks.
It's been a supernatural three weeks.
My husband and I are on the same page,
seeking after the same things.
Prayer is flowing almost naturally.
God has given me an opportunity to head up a ladies' prayer time
at our church weekly
I have been restored mentally, emotionally, even physically
my spirit feels full

and I can say with truth
that GOD answers prayers
that God CARES
He INTIMATELY is concerned with the smallest details of your life
HE LOVES YOU with an everlasting love
and HE has GOOD THINGS FOR YOU
if you let Him in
if you seek Him
if you ask Him
if you let Him in.

Won't you let Him in?

'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. - Revelation 3:20


Comments

Popular Posts