Wrecked for the Ordinary

O Taste and See that the Lord is Good! - Psalm 34:8

O that You would rend the heavens and come down that the mountain may quake at Your Presence! 
- Isaiah 64:1


I think after Elijah SAW the fire fall from heaven...
I think after Moses SAW the red sea part
and the people SAW the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night...
I think after ANYONE WITNESSES a genuine MOVE OF GOD -- a legitimate MIRACULOUS
event---------------you are WRECKED FOR THE ORDINARY!

I'm finding it hard in my spirit to got to "nice" church events, when saints are gathered together
where God isn't having DOMINION and wrecking lives?? and I've just been thinking about this
again and again and that was the phrase that came to me,

"Wrecked for the Ordinary"

and again, hallelujah, the Holy Spirit reminded me of a moment, hands raised, heart crying out,
"O GOD! WRECK ME FOR THE ORDINARY!!!"

Oh what a loving God with an extraordinary, impeccable, imperceptible memory He has!
He is so faithful to answer prayers.

So here I sit with a HOLY Discontentment------------to CRY OUT to our LOVING GOD
to SEND HIS FIRE and WRECK HIS PEOPLE!!! ha ha
I will just have to watch the prayers I pray around the children....
so they don't misinterpret them!
I resolve to commit myself to fellowship in the body and not develop a critical spirit, but
to walk in love and allow God to use me in any way that He chooses to be a catalyst
in bringing His Kingdom Come and bringing His Will to be Done on earth AS HE
would have it be done in heaven!

We sat under a teaching at some point that said "Where there is no well? YOU BE THE WELL?
Where it's dry and thirsty? BRING HIS WATER--- let those rivers of living water FLOW out
of YOUR belly!"  So, Lord, I cry out for your mighty river to flow and overtake the people,
I pray for your Holy Fire to descend from heaven and burn up everything that is not of you
and everything that binds us, ties us, afflicts us and keeps us from COMING TO YOU!
Amen!

Blessings everyone.
May God break into your natural with HIS SUPER!

Comments

Popular Posts